Back to site

©2024. All rights reserved.
Crafted by 4Property.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to provide before you can sell or rent my property?

A valid BER (Energy Rating Certificate) must be provided. Assessors can be recommended. An agency agreement between yourself and Bowdens Estate Agents must be signed. Proof of ownership (utility bill, property tax form, etc), photo ID. If selling, solicitor’s details.

What areas do you cover?

We are based in Bantry, West Cork and are able to cover the whole of the West Cork region.

Will you accompany viewings on my property?

Yes, viewings will be accompanied. This will enable me to get instant feedback from the client. You will be notified either by email/text or phone call to arrange a suitable time. You will then be given feedback on the viewing no later than 24 hours after.

Privacy Policy

Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.